Free Disneyland App for iPad

Princess&JackMom

Mouseketeer
I'm sure this has been mentioned before but I couldn't find it quickly.

In any case, there is a FABULOUS free iPad app about Disneyland made by Disney. Just search "Disneyland" in the App store.

It is a tour through the park and has pop up videos and games. My five year old daughter has been playing it and loves it and keeps asking when are we going to Disneyland.

It's a great way to introduce children to the park and get them excited about the trip.

I've heard about that app, it sounds really cool! I'm hoping they'll come out with an Android version sometime...

Oh yes, we've been playing it and loving it for a few months. Glad you're liking it too!

Disney finally updated their free "Disneyland Explorer" iPad App yesterday to include DCA's Buena Vista Street and Carsland. They've also included more pictures in various slideshows on the app. The picture quality is better, too! :thumbsup2

This is great news, my kids LOVE this app, we'll update to the new version tonight. I have to admit, even if it's for kids, I have spent a hour or two with it as well. It's fun for the Disney addict, like many of us on this site.
Disney finally updated their free "Disneyland Explorer" iPad App yesterday to include DCA's Buena Vista Street and Carsland. They've also included more pictures in various slideshows on the app. The picture quality is better, too! :thumbsup2

That app is what got me to book a trip. We've been talking about going since we came home from WDW last January. I downloaded the app because I heard of the upgrade. I looked at it and my little guy just loved it.

I then went online and saw JetBlue had great prices on airfare and well the rest is history.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter