~Free Disney Park Ticket for your Birthday Starting in 09

Poohs Corner

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this has been posted before. I tried doing a search for it and couldn't find any information on it.

Free Admission on Your Birthday

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/WhatWillYouCelebrate/index?name=WDWCelebrationsOverviewPage

Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: When does online registration begin and end?

A: You can begin registering your birthday for free admission on your birthday in 2009 on September 18, 2008.

Q: Is there any age requirement for online registration?

A: Yes, you must be 18 years of age or older to register your birthday. If you're under age 18, you need to have an adult in your household register your birthday for you.

Q: Do I need to register online prior to going to Walt Disney World® Resort to receive free admission on my birthday in 2009?

A: As long as you have the appropriate ID and proof of your date of birth, you can take advantage of this birthday offer at the gate. The reason for registering online is to save you time. You won't have to wait while you fill out the forms at the gate.

Q: What kind of identification do I need to show at the gate?

A: If you're age 18 or older, proper ID would be a Driver's License, State-issued or Government-issued photo ID, or a Government-issued Passport. If you are under age 18 and don't have any of the abovementioned ID, an original Birth Certificate or a notarized copy of a Birth Certificate is required.

Q: I can't come on my birthday. Can I use the free admission on your birthday ticket on another day?

A: Unfortunately, no. The free admission on your birthday ticket means just what it says. It's only good for free admission on the Ticket Holder's birthday.

Q: What ages are covered in this offer?

A: This offer is good for anyone over age 3.

Q: Why are children under 3 excluded from this offer?

A: Children under 3 are not required to have an admission ticket to enter the Theme Parks.

Q: My children don't live with me, but I'd like to sign them up for free admission on your birthday tickets. Is that possible?

A: Yes.

Q: Do I have to be a resident of a particular state in order to take advantage of this offer?

A: No. The offer is valid for all Guests, regardless of the place of residency.

Q: Is a purchase required in order to receive a free admission on your birthday ticket?

A: No purchase is required to receive a free admission on your birthday ticket.

Q: What if my birthday falls during our visit, but it is not on the first day. Will I be able to pick up my ticket or other options on the first day of my arrival?

A: You can visit our designated "Will Call" windows at any of the four theme parks up to seven days prior to your birthday to pick up your free birthday ticket which will only be valid on your birthday. However, other Birthday benefits such as a Special Birthday FASTPASS® or a Birthday Fun Card must be picked up on the actual date of your birth to receive the benefit.

Q: Can I upgrade my free birthday ticket to another ticket type?

A: Yes, the free birthday ticket may be upgraded to another ticket type on your birthday. However the celebrant is responsible for the incremental cost and the new ticket may only be used by the celebrant. In addition, the One Day/One Park Ticket good for 12 months (an option for select Guests) may not be upgraded.

Q: I am a Passholder (or have a valid Multi-Day Ticket or a Seasonal Pass that I will use for admission on my birthday in 2009), so I don't need to take advantage of this offer. If I register, is there anything else I could receive on my birthday?

A: Yes, you have several options which are available for you to select once you arrive at the Park with your confirmation message and your proper ID. You can receive:

A birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket* for you to use on your birthday for merchandise, recreation or fun activities at select participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort; or
A special birthday FASTPASS® badge+ for certain attractions at the Theme Park you visit on your birthday; or
A 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday.
*Ticket price at gate, excluding tax. Adults receive card in the amount of an adult ticket; children (ages 3-9) receive card in the amount of a child ticket. For terms and conditions of the card and details on participating locations, click here.

OOps.. I couldn't find it in the search but ran across it on the boards.. :confused3 oops sorry..

Maybe get a mod in here to delete this one.. :wizard:

sorry..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter