Free dinning for DVC

Mikeytuff

Earning My Ears
Hi, i have a question that id love to get the answer for. Im not sure this is the correct location for it but im hoping it is. I am going to to Disney with my cousin in May and his parents (my aunt and uncle) are letting us use their timeshare. If Disney offers free dinning at that point, can we take advantage of that or is that only for people pay for the resorts. The timeshare is in my aunt and uncles name so im assuming they would have to request it but if they did, would that work?

Thanks for the help.

Free dining isn't really free anyway, you have to pay full price for your room. Disney uses the incentive when they expect a lot of empty rooms.

DVC offers the DDP at regular price if you are interested. Your relatives will need to add it to your reservation and pay for it at least 2 days before your arrival.

:earsboy: Bill

Free dining requires a full price room/ticket package through Walt Disney Travel Co. DVC points rooms are not full price. You can book a DVC resort through WDTC and get free dining, studios start around $300 plus tax per night.

Check out this thread. I just posted a financial comparison that shows how much more you save with DVC than you could with "Free" Dining.

Hi, i have a question that id love to get the answer for. Im not sure this is the correct location for it but im hoping it is. I am going to to Disney with my cousin in May and his parents (my aunt and uncle) are letting us use their timeshare. If Disney offers free dinning at that point, can we take advantage of that or is that only for people pay for the resorts. The timeshare is in my aunt and uncles name so im assuming they would have to request it but if they did, would that work?

Thanks for the help.
Is this DVC or an off site timeshare?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter