Free Dining upgrade question

ShellyMouse

I love Baloo!!
hi, i think i know...but just making sure. :rotfl:

4, possibly 6 adults (girls trip :cool1: ) going to wdw in early feb for 6 nights. i was thinking ASM suites with free dining...but values only get quick service, correct?? is it the same for a suite?? we want regular Dp...but since its $99 extra per person for our stay to upgrade, then im thinking we might as well stay at a MOD...

is this correct?? any comments welcome!!! :thumbsup2

thanks so much!!

Yes, when staying at a value resort during free dining you are entitled to the QSDP for free. Only mods or deluxe would receive the DDP free. If you are sharing a room (assuming there's 4 of you) the cost to upgrade to a Mod as opposed to upgrading your plan would probably only be slightly more. Personally, I would pay the little extra and stay at the mod compared to the All Star resorts. It's probably only an extra $25 bucks or so per person on top of the $99, but the rooms have a fridge, are slightly bigger, and have the waterslides (if that matters). Either way I would get the DDP if it were "free" or pay to upgrade since I like having the TS meals.

Enjoy your trip!

thanks...thats what i was thinking also. we definatley want TS meals!! we will probably go for a MOD....i just wasnt sure if the suites might get the reg dining plan...i wanted to make sure.

price at pop for 4, upgrading ddp $643 per person (preferred room)
@ POR or CBR including DDP is $654 each (reg room)
both with 5 day hoppers..

thats a no brainer!!! :woohoo: MOD it is!!

thanks again!!:wizard:

Ya for that price I would definitely make the switch! I love Pop, but the fridge is handy and Port Orleans is a beautiful resort , not to mention there are the beignets at POFQ!! ;)

Be careful, though, you can't put 6 adults in ONE room at a mod. So, do you have 4 adults or 6? With 6, you'll have to do two rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter