Free Dining UK/ North America 2012

Gnmack

Earning My Ears
I was looking for a little help. We have recently sarted planning a family trip for 2012. One of our family members is coming from London and is not known for their planning abilities and has always been more of a spur of the moment kind of traveller.

While trying to get some prices from the WDW UK site I noticed that they are already offering free dining for extended periods of time up until the middle of November 2012 (some dates excluded). It is my understanding that for North American travellers this offer ends at the end of September.

What we are wondering if in the past Disney has eventually extended dates to the North American guests that coincide with the UK offer. If this is the case, does anyone know what month those dates are usually released.

Thanks for the help

The dates released for North America do not always coincide with the UK offer. UK gets more extensive dates.

Because WDW is changing the times and methods for releasing the discounts, I can't even guess what months free dining offers for 2012 might be released. The best possible guess is that there will be some kind of offer for bookings in late August and most of September but the rest is up in the air.

Hi, If you are going for at least a 5 days/week (min number of day on a park ticket in UK - all are hoppers with extras) I would consider getting the UK member to book it. As the UK discounts are very very good at the moment. As for certain delux viila hotels it is 45% discount and free dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter