Free Dining Pin Code ?

BROWNSPHAN

Mouseketeer
Ok .. so I received a free dining pin code. However, I am already booked during the time frame at our DVC resort. We are going Aug 30th - Sept 7th.

My question is. Can I use it to book a room for my sister's family as she was looking to go during the same week as us but stay at a different resort on cash? This way they can get the free dining.

Any info would be great. Thanks

Pin codes are non-transferable. There has been some success if they arrive at your house under a family member's name, but that isn't even always given. But not in her name or address and she can't use it.

But you're usually able to book more than one room and she could pay you back. :)

But you're usually able to book more than one room and she could pay you back. :)

Thanks. That is what I thought.

I did call Disney & the lady I spoke with first said I could book multiple rooms. Then when she found I was a DVC member she said I could NOT have more than one reservation.

I asked her how she could contradict herself if the same sentence, but didnt have a response.

So I figured I would see if anyone else has every had a problem booking more than one room or booking in general

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter