• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Free Dining Package" - turning the tickets into park hoppers....?

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
Friends of mine just told me they booked the Free Dining Package for September. Their only disappointment was that the tickets are NOT park hoppers, they are 1-park per day only, tickets. Can't they upgrade these tickets? I thought I read somewhere that you can turn park tickets into park hoppers for only $35 per person?? (On the WDW web site, I think) Is this true?? Any info will be greatly appreciated!

(They weren't too particularly happy with their travel agent {a local person}, they said she didn't seem to know as much as I do about Disney World. lol I told them next time I would help them plan their trip ;) )

their TA actually did them a favor by booking only 1-day base tix.
they can upgrade to whatever they will need when they get there (or before). It actually gives them more flexibility, because then everyone doesn't NEED to have the SAME ticket.

rantnnravin said:
their TA actually did them a favor by booking only 1-day base tix.
they can upgrade to whatever they will need when they get there (or before). It actually gives them more flexibility, because then everyone doesn't NEED to have the SAME ticket.
It doesn't sound like they are 1-day base tix, simply 1-park-per-day (no hopping). The TA should have made sure that's what they wanted but yes, OP, you can upgrade and add hopping for $40 per ticket. HTH

To get the Free Dining you only need 1 day base tickets. The TA probably gave them the tickets for how many days they will be there. You can always upgrade your ticket, the TA was just going with the Package WDW put out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter