Free dining other than Aug/Sept??

disneydebbi

Earning My Ears
Hi, does anyone know if free dining is offered at any other time of the year? Seems like I heard about it in the spring. TIA

AFAIK, the free dining promo has not been offered at any time other than August, September and maybe early October.

Never in the past, ever. Now, granted, the DDP is only in its third year, but...

What you may have heard is that the free dining promotion can be booked in the spring, for August/September packages.

It's only offered in the early fall because that is their slowest time and also hurricane season. They are trying to drum up business since most people don't want to take their kids out of school in the first month. Spring is one of their busiest times, other than holidays and summer, so they would have no need to offer free dining.

Yes, I would doubt that they would extend it to other times of the year, especially given that this year they seem to have presented it in a more limited way than last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter