Free Dining mid August to Sept 2012

That's the promotion that we booked back in early December! The expiry date was Dec.17th for arrivals up to Sept.29th for Canadians only. :banana:

Hi, Is there a code for free dining in August 2012??

No code - it was a promo that was offered to Canadian's that had to be booked by Dec 2011...

On the subject of "codes" however.

Disney does give out PIN codes (Personal codes that can only be booked by those it is offered to).

Have you been to Disney before? or Registered on their website?

The reason I ask, is a lot of times people have personal pin codes for different promos, during periods they are not offered to the public. And a majority of the times, people don't even know they have this code.

Call up WDW and ask a booking agent "Is there a PIN code under my name?"

Couldn't hurt.

No code - it was a promo that was offered to Canadian's that had to be booked by Dec 2011...

On the subject of "codes" however.

Disney does give out PIN codes (Personal codes that can only be booked by those it is offered to).

Have you been to Disney before? or Registered on their website?

The reason I ask, is a lot of times people have personal pin codes for different promos, during periods they are not offered to the public. And a majority of the times, people don't even know they have this code.

Call up WDW and ask a booking agent "Is there a PIN code under my name?"

Couldn't hurt.

There was a code listed on their website you had to quote when you booked. When I called & said I wanted to book the deal with free dining, my CM said they weren't offering free dining that she knew of that far in advance & I said "I have a code" & she was shocked. She punched in the code & sure enough it worked.

Mousesavers lists the current public codes and what they cover. Perhaps you could try there.

We got FD on our trip this fall (booked with our awesome Cdn TA). I have gotten some pin codes this year and last year, but none of them were as good for us as the FD. To have a better chance of getting pins, just make sure you sign up for the Disney website, order the vacation planning DVD, price out a trip, etc. Basically, the more times Disney has your name/email address, the better :thumbsup2

There was a code listed on their website you had to quote when you booked. When I called & said I wanted to book the deal with free dining, my CM said they weren't offering free dining that she knew of that far in advance & I said "I have a code" & she was shocked. She punched in the code & sure enough it worked.

Phone CM's have been known to make a mistake or two...

;)

I saw the free dining on Disney's site (didn't realize it was a code) and I sent an email to the travel agent for a quote, when she got back to me the promotion had been removed from the website (I must have missed it by a day). Does anyone still have the code, I want to see if she can try it against my current quote?

I saw the free dining on Disney's site (didn't realize it was a code) and I sent an email to the travel agent for a quote, when she got back to me the promotion had been removed from the website (I must have missed it by a day). Does anyone still have the code, I want to see if she can try it against my current quote?

I do not think it was a code. I was able to get it went I booked mid December. I think it expired Dec 14/15 or something like that. I know I had to rush my reservation because we just happened to decide to go to DWD in 2012 Dec 12th or so. I know I had to go thru the disneyworld.ca, special offers, site to get it. We booked the Poly CL with FD and can't wait!

You cannot get free dining now. It had to be booked by Dec 17th last year.

Chances are it will come out again around May. Disney has released free dining promos for 6 years now I believe.

We are hoping and waiting for FD in Dec. that is when we usually go. I just received a PIN the other day for FD that goes into June of course we don't go at that time but all I ever do is order the CD. My DH is the one who books/pays for our trips and most of the discounts he receives after me :confused3 I am crossing my fingers that FD does come out for Dec. Love not worrying about food.

We booked it back last September for nexta September, getting excited we get to book our dining soon!

Hi!

If any of you see a CDN Free Dining announcement for October, could you PM me? I'd really appreciate it. We live in the US but my in laws live in Ontario and are now looking at coming with us. I am the person handling all the arrangements but obviously don't see CDN commercials.

Thank you!

I am so glad i decided to book when i did. I don't remember that it said it expired. We are going from August 19-28. 3 of us @ CSR with all tickets came to 3000 with insurance but i am cancelling park hoppers so will be around 2800, that is pretty good i think.

We were lucky enough to book free dining for 2012 on our last trip with a bounceback offer.

For those of you waiting for free dining, it has come out for the last, I believe 6 years, in April for August/September/October free dining. Just keep hoping for some pixie dust. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter