free dining in January?

kermit116

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yeste
Any ideas of the chances of free dining in mid-January? I know it's often offered in the late summer/early fall, but I can't remember if they generally offer it during the "slow" time in January. Of course I know there's no guarantee it'll be offered at all...

That is a tough one. We went in January 2011 and February 2012, both with free dining. For both of those years, the free dining offers came out at the beginning of August so we were then able to book our trip before the 180 day mark for dining reservations. I finally gave up and booked our February 2013 trip because I wanted to make the dining reservations. I am hoping they come out with the free dining again, but it seems that they are holding off on the offers this year......fingers crossed!

You can also subscribe to a thread on the Discount codes and rates board at the top of the resort board for the month you intend to go.

People will post news on the thread as it becomes available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter