• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Free Dining" in early December

mjlass11

Mouseketeer
I thought I just read somewhere that there is going to be another "free dining" offer for early December. Please say this is a cruel joke!!!! I'm going early December for 4 nights at BWV for our first Christmas decorated Disney experience, and was planning on relatively easy dining booking. If this is true, now I'll need to start planning when to call and book and which restaurants... Also, what is this 90+10 for dining booking? Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes, it's been posted on the codes & rate board that Disney is sending out PIN codes for free dining from 11/29 to 12/17.

90 + 10 means you can book ADR's 90 days from your check-in date for up to 10 days total.

Yes, it's been posted on the codes & rate board that Disney is sending out PIN codes for free dining from 11/29 to 12/17.

90 + 10 means you can book ADR's 90 days from your check-in date for up to 10 days total.

OH NO!!!!! UGH! I HATE being there during FD! Looks like we'll have to switch our favorite time to January again.

It's only FD for pin codes, and they may possibly open it to Visa cardholders like they did last year, but it is not a general public deal, so that won't be as bad as Aug/Sept.

We go in December that's a given. We will be very disappointed if we lose out on a Le Cellier CP package due to FD people!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I am sorry but I really don't understand the backlash about FD? We have been during FD three times and have particpated in FD all 3 times and I have never had a problem getting ressies. We are now DVC owners and I would totally go down during FD if we could, I love going in Sept. I love the weather and the low crowds.

Empirically, Free Dining places a larger-than-proportional demand on the restaurants vs. the total attendance. In September, the parks will still be relatively empty, but the restaurants will be packed to the rafters. This tends to increase the lead time you need to make ADRs for the au courant locations.

I don't care for most of the au courant locations, so I can live with it either way. But, if you really want to eat where everyone else really wants to eat, then life is less pleasant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter