Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set my alarm for 5am UK time and now feel :sick: from lack of sleep. Now up for work and still nothing! Going to have to take my cc to work and try on my phone at break time which means going outside to get a signal!
The things we do for free food :rolleyes2.

The times I've seen are 3, 4, 6 and 7. Stupid rumors...
:rotfl2:

I've "heard" that Mr. Igor is PERSONALLY gonna call EVERY DISr and offer us the Free Dining-(Deluxe Plan, of course).......
Well...maybe not quite accurate...:3dglasses

You poor things. Im lucky its 4:20pm here.

If it helps at all im sitting here on my phone and computer and will post here as soon as its loaded for all you people in not as good time zones..

Just trying to lock in some dining reservations, website is so slow and I keep getting the error message - website may be under maintenance :yay: I hope so!!! :dance3:

Although the public free dining for fall 2014 does not yet show up on the "special offers" page, while browsing the Disney World webpage I stumbled across the Disney webpage that gives the details for the fall free dining offer and has a link for booking at about 0100 eastern time 7 May. I do NOT have a Disney Visa.

I followed the link and it allowed me to book a 3 night, 6-day-ticket stay with FREE DINING at Wilderness Lodge for early-mid November. This is a little strange because the "offer details" page said one needed a 6 night 7 day tickets -- but I didn't actually register THAT part before I booked, only after, I was so excited to be able to book !! :-) But it let me do the booking with the shorter stay. And I double-checked the pricing, and it is the same for resort+MYW tickets+free dining as it is for resort+MYW tickets.

Not sure if I can post a URL since this is my first actual post on the boards (lurked for years, but thought this was important to post), but if it works this is the URL for the offer:

(ok, I am not allowed to post links yet; sorry)

QUOTE:

Get a free dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 6-night/7-day Magic Your Way package (includes room and theme park tickets) at select Disney Resort hotels. This special offer can be booked through September 12, 2014.

Offer valid for arrivals most nights:

August 31 to October 3, 2014
October 26 to November 1, 2014
November 9 to November 20, 2014
December 12 to December 23, 2014

Hope people find this info useful.

-SW

Because people will undoubtedly be interested, here is the resort list that the offer applies to. Sorry again I am not allowed to post the URL. Maybe I will just keep making posts until I hit 10 ;-)

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels
FREE Disney Dining Plan
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels
FREE Disney Dining Plan
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Polynesian Resort
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels
FREE Disney Dining Plan
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels
FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort

-SW

Could you text me on my cell phone...? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I seriously wil if you want. Just pm me.

Because people will undoubtedly be interested, here is the resort list that the offer applies to. Sorry again I am not allowed to post the URL. Maybe I will just keep making posts until I hit 10 ;-)

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels
FREE Disney Dining Plan
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels
FREE Disney Dining Plan
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Polynesian Resort
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels
FREE Disney Dining Plan
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels
FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort

-SW

Thank you

So, the cheating way for the URL...

Go to the normal US Disney World special offers page. The URL was provided earlier recently by a PP.

Then, go to the address bar and add the following to the END of that URL and hit enter:

resort-stays-dining/

voila, you are on the "A Delicious Deal — It’s Free!" special offer page.

:goodvibes
:surfweb:

-SW

You are right it is there but it does say it is for Canada. Wonder if this will be the US offer. THANKS!

Go to the normal US Disney World special offers page. The URL was provided earlier recently by a PP.

Then, go to the address bar and add the following to the END of that URL and hit enter:

resort-stays-dining/

-SW

Are you from Canada? Because I just tried that and it wouldn't let me on the page because I didn't have a Canadian billing address.

resort-stays-dining/

-SW

Yup. And there it is!!!

Was this on a part of the Disney site?

Yes, a subpage under the US Disney World special offers page, according to the URL. See my post above for how to find it.

I note at 0300 ET the free dining offer is still not listed on the main special offers page as an available offer. So, I don't know if the page I found is prematurely publicaly accessible or what, but it is part of the main Disney World site, and the "check availability" button worked for me and let me book for November.

-SW

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter