• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining 2008. When are you going??

We'll be in the World, Sept. 19th thru Sept. 27th. :woohoo: BeachClub Resort.
Working on getting the free dining.
Our TA doesn't have the information yet. :confused3 She says "that information will not be available to her until April 10th". :headache:
Already made ADR's. Yea!!!! :cheer2:

No I did'nt get any dismeets. Are you staying at the Pop again? Linda

I am! I cannot wait! I miss the Disney magic! Are you attending any meet? I had not planned on attending honestly. As non loving Disney husband will be down with me. When lightly mentioning a meet. He says no I would pass. Yet, he is all for, and loves, cruisemeets? :rolleyes:

However, I am being proactive. And have decided I will treat him good, respect his wishes. In hopes to lure him in as a free dining disney fan. So, we can take subsequent free ddp trips as a family. :goodvibes

I just booked CBR 9/9- 9/13 this morning. I am still tossing around the idea of adding the deluxe on. It will just be dh and me and I can't wait.

CSR 8/27 through 9/6 ... TWO rooms ... ROOM 1 is me, DH, DD13 and DD11 and ROOM 2 is DD19, DD17 and DD19's friend another DD19 :eek: Poor mousekeeper!!!

We are all SO excited!!! :thumbsup2 :jumping1:

I am! I cannot wait! I miss the Disney magic! Are you attending any meet? I had not planned on attending honestly. As non loving Disney husband will be down with me. When lightly mentioning a meet. He says no I would pass. Yet, he is all for, and loves, cruisemeets? :rolleyes:

However, I am being proactive. And have decided I will treat him good, respect his wishes. In hopes to lure him in as a free dining disney fan. So, we can take subsequent free ddp trips as a family. :goodvibes

I have'nt planned any dismeets yet but I did pick up my lgmh from the home depot. I understand, my DH is not the Disney fan that I am but enjoyed our last trip a lot more than expected. We spent more time at the pool and taking it a bit slower, getting in the headliners and everything else was extra. I enjoyed myself more seeing DH enjoy it more, I'm happy to be able to get another trip in. Linda :)

Still deciding......

Looks like the week of 20-27th is busy!

I have'nt planned any dismeets yet but I did pick up my lgmh from the home depot. I understand, my DH is not the Disney fan that I am but enjoyed our last trip a lot more than expected. We spent more time at the pool and taking it a bit slower, getting in the headliners and everything else was extra. I enjoyed myself more seeing DH enjoy it more, I'm happy to be able to get another trip in. Linda :)

That is what I plan to do also. We have 3 down days. I will see how this works out with hubby. But, I am being optimistic. He loves good food. So, it should not be so bad. I least I think.:laughing:

Here's a poll

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1783200

where you can plug in your week(s) for free dining.

It looks like the end of the free dining promotion might be the most crowded, though a lot of people are booking today and that might change the results of the poll.

Good luck to those who are booking today!

Congrats to everyone who booked today, and got what they wanted!:goodvibes

We are bouncing back to Pop Sept 18-27th. Can't wait till then!

We just booked this morning for the Poly with free dining 8/24 - 8/31...

YEAH!!!!

Seems to me there are more free diners the end of September, than on Labor Day. :lmao:

It is very cool. We are able to be there near the beginning of the F&W festival!!:banana: :banana:

august 25th-setpember 3rd....I really regret passing on the bounce back offer, my kids are off from school sept 30th and october 1st. so now we will have to deal with the heat and crowds.. :headache: :headache: :headache:

We had booked the bounceback for 9/24 - 10/01 @ POP. Yesterday while checking airfares for our upcoming trip i found $51 flights (Non stop PHL to MCO) at Air Tran. One problem, the only early ns flight to Orlando for $51 i could find was the day prior to our scheduled departure day. Called Disney and added one day to our bounceback ressie ,with no problem, and proceeded to book my flights. Under $500 round trip for the four of us and now we get an extra day at WDW w/ free dining. :banana: So now our dates are 9/23 - 10/01. The only thing left for us to do is add an extra ADR and we will be all set!!:woohoo:

We had booked the bounceback for 9/24 - 10/01 @ POP. Yesterday while checking airfares for our upcoming trip i found $51 flights (Non stop PHL to MCO) at Air Tran. One problem, the only early ns flight to Orlando for $51 i could find was the day prior to our scheduled departure day. Called Disney and added one day to our bounceback ressie ,with no problem, and proceeded to book my flights. Under $500 round trip for the four of us and now we get an extra day at WDW w/ free dining. :banana: So now our dates are 9/23 - 10/01. The only thing left for us to do is add an extra ADR and we will be all set!!:woohoo:

Now that is great! We are checking in the same days!!:banana: :banana: I never flew Airtran how are they?

I snagged our flights a couple of weeks ago, on Jetblue. For 676, for the 4 of us r/t. I was scared about the rumors of the impending danger of airfare going up. Scared to wait for SW, to open their schedule. Now, I have to drive, or take the train about an hour into jfk. But, I am ok with it. We are going to Disney, woohoo!!:banana: :yay: :banana:

Going Sept 20th-26th. Staying at All Star Music. Upgraded Free Dining to the Deluxe Dining. We tried out the dining plan last year and we loved it. I just hope the weather is not too hot for 2 four year olds.:confused3

MasonsMom. I buy little fans that I can put around our necks. It helps somewhat. But, nothing quite works as well as when I bought our spritzer fans. I fill up with ice, with a small amount of water in the morning. Then off to the parks. A nice cool spritz here, and there. Makes the heat so much more bearable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter