• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free diapers from Target

disneydreamin247

DIS Veteran
If you go to the Target site and search "sample spot" there's an offer for a free pack of Huggies. It appears the only sizes are 4 and 5.

I signed up for this sometime last week. I doubt it is a whole pack. I assume it is probably 1 diaper.... I am just hoping it comes with a coupon!

I'm guessing one or two with maybe a target coupon, but maybe it will add to the chances of getting more Target coupon mailers which seem to be pretty unpredictable.

I to believe it is only 1-2 diapers but hoping for a good coupon with it.... Op thank you...

Thanks. I just got mine. All they have left is a size 5. My dd is currently a 4, but I figure that is one less size 5 diaper I'll have to buy. Hopefully, it will come with a coupon.

Thank you for the Target info and for the Walmart link! Even if it's 2 diapers, that's two fewer to buy!

Thank you! I was able to get a size 5 from both target and Walmart. Hoping they come with coupons! Woo Hoo!

Thanks! I was able to successfully submit my info for walmart :banana: but target said the sample was unavailable. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter