FREE at Pop, Nemo Fridge, Coffeepot & Toaster Swap! FRIDGE IS MISSING!!!!!

Bumping it up. Each day getting closer. :banana: Also, if I may, happy birthday to me! 34 years young today and enjoying the day with my beautiful family!

Hi just a quick note from a fellow swap organizer. I recently heard from my last returning swapper and she said that when she first went to LS to get our fridge they tried to give her a Nemo one. She knew it wasn't ours and described our box (has DIZNEYDAZ on it) and the CM said "Oh, I remember seeing that one!" and brought it out.

I don't know if they tried to give her yours but luckily she knew the description of our box and was persistent. This would have been on 6/12 (she was there 2 weeks).

If everyone makes sure they receive their right fridge all will be good in the world (WDW that is!)

I can't believe how long this has been going on! Next month by swap will be 4 years old-WHO KNEW!:confused3 Congrats on your longevity!

Hi just a quick note from a fellow swap organizer. I recently heard from my last returning swapper and she said that when she first went to LS to get our fridge they tried to give her a Nemo one. She knew it wasn't ours and described our box (has DIZNEYDAZ on it) and the CM said "Oh, I remember seeing that one!" and brought it out.

I don't know if they tried to give her yours but luckily she knew the description of our box and was persistent. This would have been on 6/12 (she was there 2 weeks).

If everyone makes sure they receive their right fridge all will be good in the world (WDW that is!)

I can't believe how long this has been going on! Next month by swap will be 4 years old-WHO KNEW!:confused3 Congrats on your longevity!

thanks for the heads up. A CM in LS gave one of my swappers "Hop on Pop's" swap a few months ago and she quickly returned it. I do ask each swapper to print the pic from our thread to bring with them to show LS, it makes finding the correct on easier.

Good information- i would never thought we could get someone elses fridge.
With all the excitement of arriving and getting checked in-will make a note to pay double attention to make sure we get the riight one

Our dates (October 18-26) are now available. We decided to pursue our 40% upgrade and stay at the Poly this time around. With the discounts appearing to be coming to an end (and with full price Pop always being within our budget), we decided to go with the deluxe. Hope you can find a replacement for our dates! Enjoy the pop everyone! We'll be back next year at the Pop I am sure!

Janloz You initially had me down from Aug 29th- Sept 3rd. I am still interested but I see my name was removed.

Our dates (October 18-26) are now available. We decided to pursue our 40% upgrade and stay at the Poly this time around. With the discounts appearing to be coming to an end (and with full price Pop always being within our budget), we decided to go with the deluxe. Hope you can find a replacement for our dates! Enjoy the pop everyone! We'll be back next year at the Pop I am sure!

That's great that you're staying at the Poly!!! :thumbsup2

And it's great for me because I can take part of your dates!!!

PLEASE change my start date from October 26th to October 23rd...

We fly in the afternoon of the 23rd so this will be perfect!!! :cool1:

Congrats, we are using our 40% off pin to stay at BC so i completely understand.

Janloz You initially had me down from Aug 29th- Sept 3rd. I am still interested but I see my name was removed.

i never heard from person who replaced you so you can have it again.

That's great that you're staying at the Poly!!! :thumbsup2

And it's great for me because I can take part of your dates!!!

PLEASE change my start date from October 26th to October 23rd...

We fly in the afternoon of the 23rd so this will be perfect!!! :cool1:

changed your dates on the list.

Hello,
Not sure how to do this... I would like to reserve the fridge and coffee pot for Pop Century the week of Aug 3-8...
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter