****** Free 7 Day Ticket!!!!! ****** Daily Sweepstakes Now??

I never got a confirmation that my entry was submitted but days later I got the confirmation stating I was getting a ticket.

I wonder how soon they'll get these mailed out.
We entered and won. We leave for our trip to Orlando on 3/7. Comments from one poster said that they were to arrive no earlier than 3/1. I'm really hoping that they are all delivered that first week of March. I'd love to say the money on that ticket!!!

Leslie

I registered yesterday through our local NBC new in Philadelphia. Today I got the email that I won! I didn't realize about the rule for the same household, I should have registered my DH at his parents address.

I won both the regular giveaway and the local NBC giveaway. There is some minor difference in the wording that makes me wonder if I will perhaps be getting a "real" ticket from the NBC giveaway.

The UniversalHeroes.com giveaway email says:
You will receive your Universal Orlando Park ticket confirmation code in the mail within the next 4-6 weeks. The ticket confirmation code mailer will be sent to the address you provided in your registration. You will need to present your ticket confirmation code mailer and a valid form of identification* at the ticket windows of either Universal Studios Florida or Islands of Adventure theme parks.

The NBC giveaway email says:
You have been selected as the winner of a UOR Park Ticket! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. Your win has been recorded and is subject to verification. Once we have verified your eligibility, you will receive your prize 8-10 weeks after promotion conclusion. It will be sent to the address you provided

Don't know what I'll do with two tickets (if I can even get two), but since I never win anything this is a pretty good feeling!

DARN ! :mad: I missed this contest and I didn't win the first one either and I REALLY need those tickets !!!
Please if anyone see other contest for u/s Please please post it. I will now check this thread daily :thumbsup2
Thanks, Peggy

I registered yesterday through our local NBC new in Philadelphia. Today I got the email that I won! I didn't realize about the rule for the same household, I should have registered my DH at his parents address.

Well, unless your hubby lives at his parents address, it wouldn't work.

I won both the regular giveaway and the local NBC giveaway. There is some minor difference in the wording that makes me wonder if I will perhaps be getting a "real" ticket from the NBC giveaway.

The UniversalHeroes.com giveaway email says:
You will receive your Universal Orlando Park ticket confirmation code in the mail within the next 4-6 weeks. The ticket confirmation code mailer will be sent to the address you provided in your registration. You will need to present your ticket confirmation code mailer and a valid form of identification* at the ticket windows of either Universal Studios Florida or Islands of Adventure theme parks.

The NBC giveaway email says:
You have been selected as the winner of a UOR Park Ticket! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. Your win has been recorded and is subject to verification. Once we have verified your eligibility, you will receive your prize 8-10 weeks after promotion conclusion. It will be sent to the address you provided

Don't know what I'll do with two tickets (if I can even get two), but since I never win anything this is a pretty good feeling!

I'm sorry, I don't mean this in a nasty way, but why did you enter twice? Especially if you don't even need/want/know what to do with 2 tickets? To me, it seems you've taken away someone else's chance of winning. Especially because the prize is limited to one per household.

Why would it not work? Who is going to stop it from working?

You have to present the postcard or whatever they mail out to the ticket booth at Universal with matching ID. The address on the postcard (parent's) wouldn't match the address on the ID, so I wouldn't expect you'd be able to get the ticket.

You have to present the postcard or whatever they mail out to the ticket booth at Universal with matching ID. The address on the postcard (parent's) wouldn't match the address on the ID, so I wouldn't expect you'd be able to get the ticket.

Well that better not be the deal! They renew our drivers license every 10 years here in MO. I have moved since that. No way they can hold someone to that!

Well that better not be the deal! They renew our drivers license every 10 years here in MO. I have moved since that. No way they can hold someone to that!

in PA it is free to update ur DL address, might want to check into in ur state

I could have sworn it said that a passport was ok for ID and passports do not have addresses on them. I'll have to go fish out the email.

This is the same rule Universal has for the free ticket postcards they send out periodically. The address and name must match what's on the postcard. Since I have an AP and can't give the postcard away, it is of no use to me.

This is the same rule Universal has for the free ticket postcards they send out periodically. The address and name must match what's on the postcard. Since I have an AP and can't give the postcard away, it is of no use to me.

You would think Universal would figure that out and not send out free ticket postcards to AP holders lol

You would think Universal would figure that out and not send out free ticket postcards to AP holders lol
I know but at least it's something. I rarely get stuff from Universal...I guess I live too close. Maybe they want me to walk down and pick it up. ;)

I can't wait until the vouchers are actually mailed out and people start using them so we can hear how they work. Right now, they're kind of :confused:

Why would it not work? Who is going to stop it from working?

As the pp has said, you have to provide identification that proves the recipient has the same name and address that won the ticket. So, unless your husband is actually living at his parent's home (and has a drivers license or similar document to prove that) you could not use the ticket. One ticket per household.

So, to answer your question, I guess "Universal" can stop it from working :rolleyes1

It's your responsibility to have your DL changed when you move. You're confusing the state renewal with filing a change of address (you have to do that on your own).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter