Francillien AP question

malice

i heart plunging V-necks
I have a silly question: is the Francilien AP available only to the French?

It is available to any guest :) the reason why most visitors do not find this AP suitable is that it has to be activated at the park on day 1. Then day 2 and day 3 are blackout days. Then it can be used again on day 4.

There are also considerably more blackout days throughout the year than the other APs :thumbsup2

Thanks for the clarification. If I plan on purchasing an AP on the day of a EMH will I be allowed to utilize EMH that same day?

oops sorry- I was wrong.

To get in for EMH you need to be staying on site or have a dream AP so you wont be able to as Ive just realised you are off site

Thanks for the clarification. If I plan on purchasing an AP on the day of a EMH will I be allowed to utilize EMH that same day?

Remember that it is only the Dream APs that give you access to EMH unless you are staying on-site in a Disney hotel :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter