Fragrances on the Magic...

lovesDCL

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what fragrances for women are sold on the Magic? I'm almost out of the perfume I used and want to know if I can just buy some more on board. Thanks!!!! :flower3:

They usually carry about 15-20 different kinds. Usually the dept. store type brands.

Some of the ones I remember seeing were from Polo, Armani, Escada, and Bvlgari.

thanks for the responses!:flower3: anyone know if they have Chanel CHANCE Eau Fraîche?

I specifically saw Chanel Chance Eau de Toilette and Eau de Parfum last week in the Magic's Treasure Ketch Store. In the end, I forgot to buy it for Valentines though.

I specifically saw Chanel Chance Eau de Toilette and Eau de Parfum last week in the Magic's Treasure Ketch Store. In the end, I forgot to buy it for Valentines though.

Oohh! Thanks!! :worship: Do you by chance know if they had the Chance fragrance that is light green in color in addition the Chance that is the golden color?

chance-eau-fraiche.jpg
vs
Chanel%20-%20Chance%20W.jpg

Thanks again for responding everyone :goodvibes

bumping to see if i can get some last minute replies ;) thanks everyone! i love these boards :love:

I can't further elaborate on the color of the fragrances because they were in their appropriate sealed boxes at the time.

Know what you pay in the states. Anymore we have found that besides alcohol, cigarettes and possibly jewelry (if you negotiate) you can buy it just as cheap somewhere back home or online. Check out Perfumania for your fragrance before you leave. No tax and usually can get free shipping with discount code.

We just got back from Eastern on CCL and saw a guy carrying a Wii Fit. We wondered what kind of deal he got. Asked in two shops one STT, one at St Maarten. One was $109 and other $105. Probably could get them down to $90-100, but just saw it advertised for $89.

Enjoy your trip.

Sean

Perfumes: (according to the Duty Free list)

Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Dior, Jennifer Lopez, Hugo Boss, Davidoff, Estee Lauder, Boucheron,, Kenneth Cole, Burberry, Kenzo, Lacoste, Yves St Laurent, Dolce & Gabana, Armani, Chanel, Issey Miyake, Clinique, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Lancome, Escada, Gucci, Versace and Bulgari.

No details on the specific sents available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter