FP Help: System won't let me choose the 3rd FP

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
Trying to get our 3rd FP for Epcot. Our only other FP's that day are a 10:30-11:30 & a 4:40-5:40.

I"m seeking another morning one, & several times came up that are well before 10:30, but they all say "You already have a FastPass+ experience at this time."

Suggestions?

Thanks!

Are you picking one that starts after 9:30? Your FP times cannot overlap at all so the first FP would have to be 9:30-10:30 at the latest. If you are trying a time at or before 9:30 (and aren't trying to get 2 tier 1 rides) then it sounds like a glitch and you would have to call Disney IT for help.

Does the window start at, say, 9:45? If so the window is 9:45-10:45 and would overlap with part of your 10:30-11:30 window. You'll need a FP that starts at 9:30 or earlier. Hope that helps!

Are you picking one that starts after 9:30? Your FP times cannot overlap at all so the first FP would have to be 9:30-10:30 at the latest. If you are trying a time at or before 9:30 (and aren't trying to get 2 tier 1 rides) then it sounds like a glitch and you would have to call Disney IT for help.

The blurb comes up for every FP morning time even before I choose an option. Some are 9am. If I click "Afternoon", it says it for all of the times, & for "Evening", it says it for the first 3 times. Must be a glitch?

My 2 FP's are: 10:30-11:30pm & 4:40-5:40pm.

Does the window start at, say, 9:45? If so the window is 9:45-10:45 and would overlap with part of your 10:30-11:30 window. You'll need a FP that starts at 9:30 or earlier. Hope that helps!

It says it for basically every attraction, except Nemo which has 9:35, 10:00, & 11:05 (which is weird because I already have Nemo as one of our FP that day).

I'm going to try to search by specific time & see if it lets me book that way.

Nope. No matter what I try, the only ride without that blurb is Nemo, which I already have booked!

Same thing when I booked this morning! I could only pick one morning,one afternoon, and one evening no matter what the times

Are you on the app or website?
Also what attractions do you have already and what are you trying for?
Perhaps there is just not a FP+ for the morning for the one you want.

Nope. No matter what I try, the only ride without that blurb is Nemo, which I already have booked!
If any one of the times shown cross over a previously selected time that statement will show up. Any time which is not overlapping can still be chosen (just ignore that blurb).

Here's an example. I have a 9:05 FP for this day and that is all. Any FP starting at 10:05 I can add.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171017-214424.jpg
    Screenshot_20171017-214424.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 20
On the app it highlights the times that overlap. On the website it just gives the notice without highlighting which ones overlap.

Yes, that's what I'm saying as well (just showed that as an example and letting them know to just go ahead with any time that doesn't overlap).

You're wording made it seem quite the opposite and was rather confusing in my opinion especially as someone that has used FP+ a number of times.

My wording said to ignore the blurb and just select a time that doesn't overlap. Sorry if that was confusing.

Ok that was the problem. I had not seen the "ignore that blurb" part before. DIS can get a bit wonky when on my phone and not show everything typed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter