FP and Rider Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

AEA1127

Mouseketeer
This is our first visit since having our son, who will be 6 months at the time of our trip. Can't wait to bring him! Just trying to work out how to use Rider Swap since we are new to it!

I know that if I get one fast pass for myself that we can use rider swap and my husband can ride after without using another FP. I was just wondering if we will definitely be able to come back at a later time to use the rider swap? I've read that they are good for the month. Our trip is at the beginning of March so I'm assuming we won't have any issues using the swap later in the week, correct?

I don't know if the baby will always cooperate for us each to take a turn on the ride at that exact moment, so was hoping if that happens we wouldn't lose the ability to come back later. Thanks for your help :)

This is our first visit since having our son, who will be 6 months at the time of our trip. Can't wait to bring him! Just trying to work out how to use Rider Swap since we are new to it!

I know that if I get one fast pass for myself that we can use rider swap and my husband can ride after without using another FP. I was just wondering if we will definitely be able to come back at a later time to use the rider swap? I've read that they are good for the month. Our trip is at the beginning of March so I'm assuming we won't have any issues using the swap later in the week, correct?

I don't know if the baby will always cooperate for us each to take a turn on the ride at that exact moment, so was hoping if that happens we wouldn't lose the ability to come back later. Thanks for your help :)
Yes, you can use the Swap Pass later in the week. :)

The last time we went the rider swap was only good for that same day. At least that is what the CM told us.

Have seen at varying points good to the 15th or last day of the month so if you're there the 1st you should be fine. It sounds like from your post that you may know this already but make sure if it's just the two of you and the baby for each of you to get a FP for a different ride that you want to use swap on (unless you want to ride the same one twice). This way, you can use more FP together for rides like Peter Pan / Pooh / etc. that you can take the baby on.

Have seen at varying points good to the 15th or last day of the month so if you're there the 1st you should be fine. It sounds like from your post that you may know this already but make sure if it's just the two of you and the baby for each of you to get a FP for a different ride that you want to use swap on (unless you want to ride the same one twice). This way, you can use more FP together for rides like Peter Pan / Pooh / etc. that you can take the baby on.
Thanks! Yes, through my research here I've read that the Rider Swap ticket you are given will have an extended timeframe for a return ride (hopefully). We're there from the 6-14th so I'm hoping we're in the clear and can return at any point during our stay. We're going to FP the popular kids rides so that we can all go on, but would still like to get on some of our favorites too. Hoping that with some strategizing we can ride those bigger attractions with the smallest wait possible.

Is it worth checking the APP every hour to get Avatar Passage of Flight? Or is the FP+ usually neverchanging?

I was there is December and ours were good until the end of the month. It has it printed right on the ticket they give you

Is it worth checking the APP every hour to get Avatar Passage of Flight? Or is the FP+ usually neverchanging?

If you want it and you don't have it then I would check daily. Also keep eyes open for time changes on the park hours. If you quick to spot them then they open up then.

The last time we went the rider swap was only good for that same day. At least that is what the CM told us.

What did it say on the ticket? We used rider swap extensively from January 1-6. Every ticket we received said it was good until January 31, right on the ticket.

This thread is over a year old. A FoP question was inadvertently posted in this thread so, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter