FP and Dining reservations linked ?

Monima

Mouseketeer
We made our dining reservations and our FP day is coming up soon. I wanted to find out if FP and Dining data is linked. In other words, if I book a FP time that overlaps with a dining ressie, would the system alert me and make me choose one over the other ?
I know when you try to book a dining ressie at a different restaurant for the same time you already have one, the system makes you choose.

I think the MDE app will remind you that you have conflicting plans if a FP+ time and ADR time overlap, but it's just a reminder. You can easily leave both in place if you want.

Yes, I just did this recently. Not sure about how it goes on a desktop, but on the app it will give you a reminder, you can't proceed until you acknowledge that you've seen the reminder, but it doesn't block you from making the FP. Which is good, because I almost always overlap FP with meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter