Fox on the Wonder

Don't know th answer, but I hope you get to watch it. It's my FAVORITE show and the next 2 weeks are supposed to be really good!! :goodvibes

Just got back from the 1/29 Magic yesterday.

Nope - Fox isn't available on the TVs. As a big fan of the show, we taped 24 and will have to watch it tomorrow night before the new episode.

CTU rocks!!
:)

It won't be on your stateroom tv unless it's a Disney property. ABC, ESPN, ABC Family, etc. They also have CNN. No biggie, but it's a great example of corporate life.

I rarely have the urge to turn on the television during vacations. Given a choice between a favorite TV show and standing at the rail looking out over a moon-drenched ocean with no responsibility other than to keep my drink cold, I have to go with the latter. :)

Cricket538 said:
Just got back from the 1/29 Magic yesterday.

Nope - Fox isn't available on the TVs. As a big fan of the show, we taped 24 and will have to watch it tomorrow night before the new episode.

CTU rocks!!
:)

So I guess I'd better not tell you last week's 'surprise'????? Ooooh... can't wait for tonight!!!!!:Pinkbounc

Corryn said:
I Love Keifer!!!!!!(but my husband comes first) :worship:

My hubby knows that it would be a tough choice between him and Keifer... but he understands... he's got the same deal with Meg Ryan

rejobako said:
I rarely have the urge to turn on the television during vacations. Given a choice between a favorite TV show and standing at the rail looking out over a moon-drenched ocean with no responsibility other than to keep my drink cold, I have to go with the latter. :)
This person is not a fan of 24. Some People ;) :rolleyes: :rotfl2: :confused3 After the show you need a cold d :3dglasses rink just to cool off :banana: :smooth:

4formickey said:
This person is not a fan of 24. ;) :rolleyes: :rotfl2: :confused:
Obviously....I mean, I love a cold drink and no responsibilities, but I still feel it's my civic duty to help Keifer save the United States, and maybe even the world. If not me, then who? :crazy:

Corryn said:
I still feel it's my civic duty to help Keifer save the United States, and maybe even the world. If not me, then who? :crazy:

Me! Me! Me! ... it's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter