four parks and all the thrill rides

srwarden1928

DIS Veteran
I first got the idea of thrill ride day YEARS ago. I honestly didn't think I would ever do it because DW hated roller coasters. Then as I was planning this trip, I planned in thrill ride day. After some issues in October, I thought maybe I was getting to old to actually do it. I was nervous about it but decided to go for it.

Several people have posted how they did certain things in all four parks. Here was my four park all the thrill rides day:

Kilimanjaro Safaris, Expedition Everest, Primeval Whirl, Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids, Flight of Passage, Barnstormer, Space Mountain, Astro Orbiter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Tower of Terror, Rock n Roller Coaster, Star Tours, Test Track, Mission Space Orange.

Kilimanjaro Safaris,
Expedition Everest,
Primeval Whirl,
Dinosaur,
Kali River Rapids,
Flight of Passage,
Barnstormer,
Space Mountain,
Astro Orbiter,
Pirates of the Caribbean,
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad,
Tower of Terror,
Rock n Roller Coaster,
Star Tours,
Test Track,
Mission Space Orange.

In green would not be on my list of Thrill Rides.

Expedition Everest,
Primeval Whirl,
Dinosaur,
Kali River Rapids,
Flight of Passage,

Barnstormer,

Space Mountain,
Astro Orbiter,
Pirates of the Caribbean,

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad,
Add: Splash Mountain

Tower of Terror,
Rock n Roller Coaster,
Star Tours,

Test Track,
Mission Space Orange
Maybe: Soarin'

Last edited:
Possible with a VIP tour and park hopper. That will be a very expensive day.

The VIP Thrills Tour covers many of those attractions (not Pandora unfortunately).

Yesterday we were able to do pretty well this list. Started on animal kingdom with Fop, then did safari, khali, Everest and dinosaur before heading to epcot. Rode soarin, test track, mission mars and spaceship earth. Jumped to Hollywood, rode tot, rocking, Tsmm and star tours. Final park was Mk where we had fp for space, big thunder and mine train. Awesome day. Very exhausting!

Yesterday we were able to do pretty well this list. Started on animal kingdom with Fop, then did safari, khali, Everest and dinosaur before heading to epcot. Rode soarin, test track, mission mars and spaceship earth. Jumped to Hollywood, rode tot, rocking, Tsmm and star tours. Final park was Mk where we had fp for space, big thunder and mine train. Awesome day. Very exhausting!
Wow that's pretty impressive.

Here was my four park all the thrill rides day:

Kilimanjaro Safaris, Expedition Everest, Primeval Whirl, Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids, Flight of Passage, Barnstormer, Space Mountain, Astro Orbiter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Tower of Terror, Rock n Roller Coaster, Star Tours, Test Track, Mission Space Orange.

I began the day at 9 am rope drop. I had fastpasses for Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids, and Flight of Passage. I used single rider for Rock n Roller Coaster and Test Track. This happened Wednesday, November 15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter