Four day disney tickets or Orlando Flex tickets, what do you think?

smarro

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip for about seven days to Orlando next year with our 4 and 6 year old. I am thinking of doing one day at Magic Kindgom, one day at Disney's animal park, and buying Orlando Flex tickets for the rest of the days. We will probably shoot over to Daytona one day and would also like to relax a bit here and there at the hotel pool, so, I was thinking the flex ticket might be a good idea so we can bop around between the others when we want without feeling pressured to spend long days at each park. I don't know that my 4 and 6 year old will enjoy Epcot that much, but I do think they might enjoy being able to revisit their favorites that are included on the flex tickets. I also think it would be more cost effective for us. What do you think?

smarro

bump!

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

I think the flex tickets will be more economical and I know what you're saying about feeling pressure to spend the whole day at the park. Sometiems I forget that my kids, 4 and 2, are kids and I want to spend the whole day at the park - partly because it costs so much to get there and partly because I enjoy it so much. The flextickets are much more reasonable in my opinion.

Does the 14 day flex ticket start the first day you use it?I plan on getting one well before i go this summer.

The Flextickets begin the first day you use them.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter