Found out Bob Gurr does a Disney History Bus Tour. Anyone tried it?

FrequentlyAskedDB

Registered
I recently found out Bob Gurr does a Disney History Bus Tour. It looks completely awesome. The tour goes around Los Angeles and stops at iconic places like Walt and Roys home, Griffith Park, the Walt Disney Barn Museum, WDI among the long list of places.

It seems really cool to spend a day seeing all the Disney sites I've read about. Much less hearing about Disney history from a Disney Legend.

Wondering if anyone has tried it? How was it?

www.Waltland.com is the site for the tour.

Just found out they are offering a special for the April 16th tour. Because it's Easter Sunday they are offering $10.00 off the price using EASTER1956. Still wondering if anyone has experience with this tour? It looks like it could be an amazing way to spend a Sunday.

I don't know anything about it but just checked the link and it looks interesting. We will be in Disneyland on September, but miss the tour date. I'll be anxious to hear if you do it!

I believe Mary Jo has taken it or something similar. I would search the podcast episodes because she did discuss it.

We haven't done the trip, but we have heard Bob speak (thanks DIS Unplugged!) and he is fascinating. I can only imagine how much fun this tour would be.

I recently found out Bob Gurr does a Disney History Bus Tour. It looks completely awesome. The tour goes around Los Angeles and stops at iconic places like Walt and Roys home, Griffith Park, the Walt Disney Barn Museum, WDI among the long list of places.

It seems really cool to spend a day seeing all the Disney sites I've read about. Much less hearing about Disney history from a Disney Legend.

Wondering if anyone has tried it? How was it?

www.Waltland.com is the site for the tour.

I did it last year in September. It was really fun, although not quite up to what I expected it to be. Others had different experiences. Part of the problem was that it was 100 degrees that day. We also spent way too long at Walt's barn. Everyone was done after half an hour but I think we spent at least an hour and a half there. The barn is not air conditioned, and it's tiny. There's only so much to see. Also, if you want to ride the merry go round, bring cash. We learned some awesome information, and it was great to see historical Disney sights. Bob is my favorite Imagineer. He has amazing stories. I would be just as happy to sit in a room and listen to him talk for hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter