Found $1 Disney Shirts at........

LaDonna

DIS Veteran
Walmart yesterday! Got a few with Mickey on them, Minnie, Flounder, and even got my dd Lady and the Tramp one :) So excited now I have a shirt for every day of our next trip :thumbsup2

What a deal!! Did they have any adult size ones?

Can you give some more detail on these shirts?

I haven't seen any Disney shirts at Walmart except for in the juniors section(and of course Cars ones in the boys section)...maybe they have more?
What area were they in???

The Walmarts around here have a ton of Disney shirts, but they are either junior sized or plus sized. No womens regular sizes at all. And even the XXL in juniors is tight on my 12 yr old, she's got a bunch that she wears with pj pants. They are VERY cute shirts, I really wish they'd make them in womens sizes.

Here's a link that shows some of them, they have a lot more in the store (scroll down the page, they towards the bottom)
http://www.walmart.com/browse/Junio...:5438&ref=414196+4292469489&refineresult=true

Wow! My Walmart had them marked down to $4 yesterday, but they are so slow at any kind of discount. They'll be $3 in another few weeks, then $2 and so on.

Yeah they are junior sizes, I normally wear an XL in junior so it will not be skin tight on me, but I also purchased an XXL that fit nice and a Large that while was alil' snugger I just stretched it out, actually got a compliment on that one today :lovestruc
My 13 yr old wears a medium, but the small is a lil snug we just stretched it out a lil too and looked good :)

I know I have several Walmarts around me and they are all different on their clearance schedule :confused3

I can't wait to make a trip today. I think I'll hit up the one in the next town also while DS is at ball practice!!:cool1:

Mine had them at $4 the other day but none in my or DDs sizes. I did get DD 2 of their newer Disney shirts - got Chip n' Dale and Cheshire cat. They are so cute (and so much cheaper than buying them in the parks)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter