• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fotl ?

10drum

Mouseketeer
Let me get this straight. Fotl is a perk for staying on-site at us or ioa resorts, but anyone can purchase fotl at the front gate? If this is true, then are the fotl lines as long or longer than the regular lines?

We thought about moving from wdw (on-site) to us (on-site) next year for couple days before we head home.

Would it be better to stay at wdw and just visit us & ioa, or stay at us?

No the lines are still short. I think the parks sell a limited number of FOTL passes at the gate. It really doesn't impact the express lines.

It does cost alot of money for the tickets.
Quote from Screamscape
"A pack of tickets for USF will run you $21 and a pack for IOA is $25."
A later post said this.
"It seems the other day they were selling a 5 ticket pack (non specific rides) for $15 and a book of 8 ride specific tickets for $20."
Not sure what the current situation is, noone has reported anything new. And that's per person, alot of money for a family.

I don't think the books are effecting the lines that much. What is effecting the lines is people get their tickets early in the morning for the afternoon. For example, Hulk. I ride in the morning, get an express pass for noon, come back, and the wait is 20 minutes. In the past, I didn't think to do this.

In the late afternoon and evening, FOTL will work best because most machines have run out of tickets and the GP has used their passes. It's still a huge advantage and worth staying onsite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter