FOTL is Still Unlimited

Mittman

Earning My Ears
I have called 5 different res agents and all have said that the new Express system was going to have the On-Site Guests limited to one ride on each per day, but they opted to keep things the way they were. Sorry if this is old news. But all 5 confirmed UNLIMITED FOTL for my trip this October.

FOTL was still unlimited a few days ago. I've heard they may put machines in to scan your room key, but I don't see how since space is kind of tight in the Universal Express line.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Yup! FOTL access is still unlimited for on-site hotel guests.

The plan is, eventually, to install card readers at the entrances to the Express line. For those of you who have used the Express lines already, these will typically be located near the entrance of the line, where an employee is already stationed checking dates and times on those Express passes and room keys.

At this point, though, the focus is getting the kiosk programming complete and more appropriate for business/crowd conditions at each of the attractions. Once this is complete, the card scanners will most likely be installed.

Still don't know yet about the unlimited or once per day thing. I know the advertising already is appearing with "once per day" in the small print - but it's still up in the air

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter