FOTL for HHN?

vellamint

DIS Veteran
Do you get FOTL for the Horror nights if you stay at a Universal Resort?

Thanks....

Nope. You only get FOTL for during the day at the park. You have to purchase the HHN Express Pass for the houses. I wish it was different though.

Depending on when you're coming, you might not even need it. We just got home tonight (Fri.) and did every house, and most multiple times, without FOTL. We could have stayed and done 'em even longer but our feet finally rebelled. It's not always like that, but between the economy and being the early season, it's a pretty sweet time for power housing.

Depending on when you're coming, you might not even need it. We just got home tonight (Fri.) and did every house, and most multiple times, without FOTL. We could have stayed and done 'em even longer but our feet finally rebelled. It's not always like that, but between the economy and being the early season, it's a pretty sweet time for power housing.

Interesting! I just got back from our local amusement park's Halloween event and the haunted houses had either no wait or short waits. I went twice last year, the first on a Saturday that was extremely busy, and the second on a Friday that wasn't crowded at all. Yet today's visit was extremely empty, which is kind of surprising considering how nice the weather was. I might go again on the 25, which is a Saturday.

Hmmmm, no wonder they included tonight for the Frequent Fear pass.

Hmmmm, no wonder they included tonight for the Frequent Fear pass.
That and the fact they had the passholder party tonight and seemed to have forgotten a lot of passholders have the FF pass...which wasn't originally included.

From what I'm hearing they tried out the FFP yesterday as a test and they may extend it to every Friday until the event is over. This way they can rake in $30+ dollars from food and merchandice. Yay for the crumbling economy!

From what I'm hearing they tried out the FFP yesterday as a test and they may extend it to every Friday until the event is over. This way they can rake in $30+ dollars from food and merchandice. Yay for the crumbling economy!

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter