Fort Wilderness Campfire theater question

CSJLJJK7

Mouseketeer
I know I read about this on allears, but I have been searching all over and can't find it now. Does it happen every night or only certain nights? If we are eating dinner at WL, what would be the easiest way to get to where the theater is? Thanks,
Scott

The schedule for the movies is at a sticky at the top of the camping boards.
It is not really a theater but a large outdoor screen with bleacher type of seats There are a couple of fire pits for roasting marshmellows and Chip and Dale are usually there. You can either take the boat from WL or there is lovely walking path, a liittle bit of a walk. Have fun.

We are not camping, we are staying at the BWV and are having dinner at RF's one night. How do I find out when or what nights they will be doing this? Thanks.

It's every night. If you are at the WL, you can either walk (if it's light out), or take a boat, or a bus. The WL should have the movie list also, at least they have in the past.

Go to this area within the DIS. Look at the first or second listing and look for a "sticky" labled: X Movie Schedule. These usually come out a week or two before the next month.....

Like the others have said, they do this everynight. There is usually a sing-a-long for about 30 ~ 60 minutes, then they show the movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter