Forgive me.....I know I saw something about this

u2birds

Earning My Ears
Getting ready to get on the Dream on Friday, are there now water stations to fill up large bottles/cups for water?

I've seen questions about water bottle filling stations on deck 4, and the answer was that they were available.

Additionally, you can get water from the soda stations on deck 11, and from what I've heard those are no longer self serve. A crew member will get it for you. They won't directly fill your water bottle from the fountain but will provide cups with water that you can use to fill your water bottle.

I've seen questions about water bottle filling stations on deck 4, and the answer was that they were available.

Additionally, you can get water from the soda stations on deck 11, and from what I've heard those are no longer self serve. A crew member will get it for you. They won't directly fill your water bottle from the fountain but will provide cups with water that you can use to fill your water bottle.
Or you can fill your water bottle from the tap in your room. It's the same water.

Nice water refill station on deck 13 by goofy golf. Water tasted much better than water from deck 11 or the tap. Cold and filtered water from the refill stations.

If the crew are manning the beverage stations, is there an open/closing time? We would go up on deck late at night to get water and ice. Wondering if that will be available. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter