Ford Escape or Fusion/Car seat?

SuzyQue

Serious Mickey Nut
We will have 4 adults and a 3 year old in car seat. Which would give us more room as the rates are about the same?

Escape would be narrower for car seat plus two adults in the back, but doable. I’ve done that before in a CR-V and they’re the same size.

Fusion would probably give more width, but you’d have to get a little more creative with suitcase Tetris.

Escape would be narrower for car seat plus two adults in the back, but doable. I’ve done that before in a CR-V and they’re the same size.

Fusion would probably give more width, but you’d have to get a little more creative with suitcase Tetris.

Tetris :laughing: Two of the 5 are arriving a day early and will pick the other 3 up at the airport if they don’t use ME so not too worried about luggage room. Thanks!

So, option 1: use DME
Option 2: have just one of the two pick up the other party
Option 3: stick with the current plan

Always keeping in mind, of course, that most rental car categories are, "_____ or similar", so the renters may not get either of those vehicles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter