For Those Who Wanted to Know How Long the DDE Takes to Get!

Luv4Disney

DIS Veteran
Hey all! I said I'd post an update on when I received my DDE. I purchased the DDE on April 18th, and received it yesterday, May 5. About 2 and a half weeks. Pretty quick. It expires May 31, 2007.

Hope that helps anyone who is waiting! :)

Thanks, I ordered mine on the 24th so hopefully it will be here next week.

NewJersey said:
Luv4disney,

What's DDE? And hey to a fellow central jersey-an!

Hey!

DDE is short for the Disney Dining Experience which is available to AP holders and FL residents. It provides 20% most eateries for up to 10 people and there are also some other benefits. There is an extra charge, but it's definitely paid off for us.

OT: I see you're a Red Sox fan, I'm a Yankee fan. LoL. I'll be at the Boston/Yankee game on Wednesday. I'll let you kno how it turnsout! ;)

Luv4Disney said:
Hey!

DDE is short for the Disney Dining Experience which is available to AP holders and FL residents. It provides 20% most eateries for up to 10 people and there are also some other benefits. There is an extra charge, but it's definitely paid off for us.

OT: I see you're a Red Sox fan, I'm a Yankee fan. LoL. I'll be at the Boston/Yankee game on Wednesday. I'll let you kno how it turnsout! ;)
WOOHOO YANKEE FAN HERE!!! You lucky dog you! Enjoy that game! It will be fun fun fun to say the least.
Oh and thanks for the reminder- I need to renew my dde.

Luv4Disney said:
Hey!

Have a great time!!
OH AND GO RED SOX!!! :yay:

I was at the last game of the regular season in fenway last year where we won like 11-1. such a good game for me :)

it's so hard being a sox fan in the tri state area. lol

enjoy your vacation. i'll be leaving a week from tomorrow. :banana:

NewJersey said:
Have a great time!!
OH AND GO RED SOX!!! :yay:

I was at the last game of the regular season in fenway last year where we won like 11-1. such a good game for me :)

it's so hard being a sox fan in the tri state area. lol

enjoy your vacation. i'll be leaving a week from tomorrow. :banana:

We'll be down there the same time as you for some of the trip. We'll be there from the 14th-24th. Where from central NJ are you from?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter