For those who prefer to stay offsite.

What would bring you onsite?

• Cheaper Hotel Prices

• Front of the line access (like Universal has) for all park rides?

• A hotel strickly for Adults (Think of a "Lady and Tramp" resort for Adults)

• A hotels onsite but minus the Disney theme

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow $144! I called to check on AP rates for our stay and they were only offering a 10% discount :scared1:. I would love to do FOTL but not for $250 a night
Well, we go in off-peak times. We got this price end of Jan and last Sept. Got $169 last Nov. for Portofino Bay. We'll be doing a quickie in Sept and got $134 for Royal Pacific. :woohoo: We're even leaving our TS occupied while we stay at RP. Sounds crazy but my kids actually beg for a room key. :worship:

If I had to go during very busy times, I think I'd still pay $250 to not have to wait in line. You have to stay somewhere anyway so it's probably about an extra $100-150 to skip all lines depending on what you'd otherwise pay for a reg. hotel. For 1-2 days, I'd still pay it.

Also, with a 1 nt. hotel stay, you can check in very early to get your key, head to the parks, and still get FOTL all the next day too, even after you check out. That's 2 days FOTL for 1 nt. cost. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter