• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

For those who have stayed at CCI

Disneylovers

DIS Veteran
DH seems to think he read somewhere that CCI has internet access. The brochure they sent when we made our ressies doesn't list internet access. So to anyone who has stayed there, is DH correct? :wave:

Do you mean Candy Cane Inn? I stayed there last month and they have free wireless but only in the lobby, dining room and pool area. My room was in the very front of the complex and I was able to get a signal on my laptop when sitting on a little "park bench" across the driveway from the lobby entrance. I also took my laptop over to breakfast one morning and used it there.

Thank you! Yes, I meant Candy Cane Inne. Dh plans on bringing his laptop with, so I guess we'll spend lots of time in the dining room! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter