• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For those that fly out of TO from the London area

Maybe I'm reading this website incorrectly, but it appears that this service provides transportation to and from YXU to various London hotels. Toronto doesn't seem to enter the equation at all. Or am I missing something? :confused3

MikeJ said:
Maybe I'm reading this website incorrectly, but it appears that this service provides transportation to and from YXU to various London hotels. Toronto doesn't seem to enter the equation at all. Or am I missing something? :confused3

It also does shuttle runs to YYZ airport the site is not complete yet and they have better pricing than Robert Q my mom had to fly to Vegas from Toronto and used thier service she said it was excellent and even picked her up at home no charge.

I wonder if they go to DTW? I'll have to give them a call to see. We are flying from Detroit in August, but Robert Q from London is a bit pricey with 6 of us going. Thanks!

I'll forward this to dh because he travels a lot for business. usually he drives tot he airports but he'll occasionally use Robert Q's. Last time he took Robert Q, he was very unimpressed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter