For those of you who buy scrapbook supplies at A.C.Moore

JESW

<font color=blue>We have 4 cats, 1 anole lizard, a
I was in our store (Bellingham, MA) the other day and they were having a clearance sale on selected scrapbook supples. Not too much was left. I was wondering what was going on since they just revamped the area not too long ago. Well, they are revamping again and creating an entirely new scrapbooking section. They expect it all to be done by June 1st. I'm not sure if it's just our store so check out yours! :)

Jill

Ours also had a clearance sale with a note that they were improving the SB area. They were clearing out many of the small punches and prepackaged SB page kits at our store. Someone on another board said they heard they were adding a lot of fibers and the whole Making Memories line which take up quiet a bit of wall space. I will be happy with any updates because our ACM has far more SB supplies than M's down the street!

I was at AC Moore yesterday. My store heavily advertised the clearance sale and the upcoming revamping. But I wasn't very impressed with the selection of stuff on sale. They had maybe 10-25% of their scrapping stuff on sale.

My store didn't have much left either. It did look like they had already rearranged some stuff. Let's see what they do!! :)

Jill, I was in the Bellingham store on Friday on my way home from work. I had seen the sale ad online. I managed to get a few things and they still had some stuff left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter