For those of you that LOVE Castaway Cay...

yourtravelpro

<font color=009933>Thank you for the hugs<br><font
The November 20, 2004 sailing on the Magic visits Castaway Cay twice. This sailing does not go to Key West due to a fishing rally that is going on at that time.

We'd LOVE to go to CC twice.::yes::

However, we're already booked for May:D , and can't afford two cruises in the same year:(

Don't rub it in!:mad:

Wow, That's a real draw I think. I am so hooked on the June trip that I can't imagine waiting until November, but I have to admit It made me stop in my tracks.
Oh wait, my 15th wedding anniversary is in November, so maybe I could get DH to agree to rebook on our June cruise for the November one....:hyper: Very wishful thinking, but maybe if I agree we can book the least expensive cabin, he'd go for it...
Kathy

Wow, I would love to go to CC twice but that sailing is $1300 more than my April 30th 2005 sailing. Big difference!

The Thanksgiving week cruise last lear did the same thing for the same reason.......off shore racing or something......maybe we can have it changed to the week of Dec. 4.

It would be a dream come true - no ports, just CC.
But, we must travel in the summer, doesn't look like we'll ever
see it.:mad:

My first Disney cruise was on the Wonder in December and it was actually too windy to make it into Castaway Cay. The captain tried twice to no avail. What a disappointment! I guess it's just an excuse to have to go again, because from what I've heard you haven't lived until you've experienced Castaway Cay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter