• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For those looking for the CHI flat iron...NO LONGER AVAILABLE

It's no longer available. However, after reading carefully through the reviews, it appears that they are selling knock-off stuff (explains the price, doesn't it?). They have a 96% positive, but all their positives are "automatic feedback after 21 days". The only real feedback from buyers all question the authenticity of the irons and other products this dealer is selling as "authentic". So as usual, do your research and buyer beware. Too bad too.. I'd love to get a new Chi for just $40. :goodvibes

It's no longer available. However, after reading carefully through the reviews, it appears that they are selling knock-off stuff (explains the price, doesn't it?). They have a 96% positive, but all their positives are "automatic feedback after 21 days". The only real feedback from buyers all question the authenticity of the irons and other products this dealer is selling as "authentic". So as usual, do your research and buyer beware. Too bad too.. I'd love to get a new Chi for just $40. :goodvibes

Oh, sorry to hear that. They are constantly offering this item for sale. I feel bad for posting the link. Now that's it not for sale, can I remove the post?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter