• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For the Experts...Which tickets?

KingKobra

<font color=blue>The TF is glad Rob is laying off
HI,
We will be staying at WDW for 14 days in JUly. In the past, we've gotten annual passes for each member of the family since that seemed like the cheapest way to save money on tickets for such a long stay. However, we were wondering if there are any packages that woulld be cheaper, such as purchasing the tickets with a disney club card. Again, we are looking something to accomodate a 14 day stay and we plan on park hopping and perhaps visiting a water park for a day or two. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Seems if you want to go to the Parks 12 out of 14 days, the cheapest thing would be use your Disney club discount to buy the annual pass (not the premium) and buy the water park tickets seperate.

Annual passes would be best if you are returning within the year. But if you are not planning on doing the parks more than seven days out of the 14 then I might check out 7 day park hopper plus passes to make sure, it could save you money plus include your water parks. Which would by the way up your pass days by 5 I believe giving you 12 days in parks anyway. Check out the info on line on passes at the disney home site. I would buy 7 day ph only because I dont like to spend each and every day in the parks. Plus the never expire!!! Annuals expire annually....:).

Now I am confused.....lol!

hope it helps..

by the way I never use the length of stay option as it expires when your vacation does, and if you want a day or two off your paying for sitting around the pool.

Im a little confused. How do we end up with 12 days on a 7day park hopper pass? Sorry if this is obvious but we never bought anything but annual passes before.

From the WDW site.
Park Hopper® PLUS Ticket
Looking to take in all the magic of
Disney? Here's a ticket that gives you
the flexibility to come and go as you
please through all four Theme Parks,

PLUS other fun options - the Water Parks, Pleasure Island, and more. Your 7-Day PARK HOPPER PLUS® Ticket entitles you to 7 days* of admission to the following Parks, with the freedom to visit multiple Parks on the same day:

Magic Kingdom® Park
Epcot®
Disney-MGM Studios
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park

*Unused days never expire.

PLUS, a choice of FOUR one-day admissions** to the following:

Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Disney's River Country Water Park (Open Seasonally)
DOWNTOWN DISNEY® Pleasure Island
Disney's Wide World of Sports™ Complex (Days of operation
depend on event schedule)

So,as I count it that makes 11 days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter