? for St. Louis residents

The only thing i know of is if you bring a party of 15 or more, you get in for $8 instead of $12. We're going with a lot of our family next week so that we can get this price.

I don't know of any coupons or anything though.

I haven't been able to find any coupons/discounts for the City Museum. My DD9 loves it!!! We love to go, but it's pretty expensive--they don't have childrens prices. Have you been on the website? I think they have times when you can get in cheaper.:):)

I haven't seen any discounts. Sometimes it is cheaper if you buy tickets to all the different places in the building. They don't put out any coupons that I see locally.

Do you all know of any coupons or discounts for the St. Louis City Museum?

Nope and it stinks.

Every other attraction in a 2 hour radius has some discount.

The membership isn't even really a big savings unless you go ALL the time and have a family of 5 or less.

eta: Just got back from there a little while ago. Aside from the magic show...my kids found it just ok. The line to do the big slide was about 20 minutes long. It was hot hot hot and the outside stuff was just uncomfortable. I really enjoyed some of the exhibits but they weren't the things my kids wanted to hang out and look at. I do this it would be a fabulous venue for a cocktail party though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter