CLOSED For rent 62 or more SSR points $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenInDenver

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have 62-250 points for rent (possibly more if needed). I am an experienced rental provider. These are in Saratoga Springs so I can rent it for 11 months in advance or 7 months at the other DVC Resorts.

Please send request with
1) dates
2) Resorts desired
3) room size and/or number of guests
4) view (pool, theme park, garden, etc)

Thank you for looking!
Ken

Last edited:
Hello!

It's not a large amount of points, but we are looking for:

1. Date: Friday, July 28 to Monday, July 31
2. Resorts: Prefer Boardwalk or Beach Club (wishful thinking, I know :-)), but will consider anywhere on WDW property
3. Room Size: It's a girl's trip with my twin daughters before they start having kids of their own, both got married last summer, so this is our last "fling". For cost savings, I would prefer a Studio, but would consider a 1 Bed.
4. View: Standard, but again would consider anything available as time is a tickin'.

Thanks in advance.

No Beach Club available.
There is a 1 bedroom at Boardwalk for 113 points for 3 nights if you really want that resort.

Also available is a studio at SSR or OKW or

1 beds available at Animal Kingdom, Bay Lake (surprising), Riviera, Copper Creek, Boulder Ridge, SSR, OKW

Let me know what you are thinking.

Hello, we are looking for 8 nights sometime between July 28th and August 12th (Any consecutive 8 nights would work in there), for 5 people. Our resort preferences are:

1. Poly - any view
2. AKL Jambo - any view
3. AKL Kidani - any view
4. Contemporary - Water or theme park view

Please let me know if there is anything available. Thank you !

Hello, we are looking for 8 nights sometime between July 28th and August 12th (Any consecutive 8 nights would work in there), for 5 people. Our resort preferences are:

1. Poly - any view
2. AKL Jambo - any view
3. AKL Kidani - any view
4. Contemporary - Water or theme park view

Please let me know if there is anything available. Thank you !
Aug 3-11
Jambo 1 bed standard view
Kidani 1 bed standard or Savanna view
Kidani Savanna view 2 bed
Bay lake contemporary not available
Contemporary only bungalows that are insanely expensive. I don't have the points to rent.

Let me know the 8 nights you would want, size, view

Hello looking at 2 different options... looking for Saturday night July 15th, a studio room? 2nd option is July 15th to July 20th (check out), studio room... in a perfect world I have a Rivera reservation and I was suppose to be checking out on July 15th but I things have changed and I would like to add another day onto Rivera, July 15th.... if not, then would look at another resort for July 15th to 20th

Thank you
Kevin

Night of July 15 only Saratoga and Old Key West are available.

15-20th only Saratoga is available. 72 points for deluxe studio. This would work for what I'm trying to do with my points currently.

Night of July 15 only Saratoga and Old Key West are available.

15-20th only Saratoga is available. 72 points for deluxe studio. This would work for what I'm trying to do with my points currently.
How much would be the lowest you would take for the 72 points to make reservation? You can respond back to monkey96521 at AOL
If you rather not say out in the open...

Ok, that’s what I thought, I was hoping to find points a little cheaper.... We already have reservations for before these dates but just found out my daughter made soccer nationals, which happens to be In Orlando and it is happening when we were suppose to come home.. So was looking to find a place cheaper, i have a budget I’m trying to stay at. I’ll keep you in mind in the next day or 2, when we hope to finalize something.
Thank you again

Hello,

Looking for a 2 bedroom villa standard view for Saratoga/Riviera for 6 adults or a deluxe studio standard view for 3 adults for 10/29 - 11/2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter