? for rajah i.e. "good Neighbor hotels passes ?

Z

zum

Thanks for your response Rajah. You mentioned good neighbor hotels that can participate in early entry with the right kind of pass. do you know where I get the names of those hotels ?

I would like this info also. Especially if the news posted about NO NEW annual passes will be sold is correct.

Sheila
sheila.bennett@home.com
Wilderness Lodge; Dec 1999
Disneyland March 2001!

would be wary about buying from a hotel if you really want "early entry"....they can sell you the passes i think....the flex passes.....but if you want early entry ....there is an additonal charge of 8$.....have heard the only way you get early entry with the flex pass is if you buy them from WD travel .....or from the disney store.......

thought we could get the flex pass and early entry in december ....from the hotel we were staying at near disney......they could sell us the pass but it did not include the early entry with out the extra fee ....per person per day...

Disney has a MULTITUDE of "Good Neighbor" hotels available that participate with them and their "Vacation Magic" packages. Included in these pacakges, available through Walt Disney Travel Company, are:

- Flex passports that allow you admission to Disneyland OR DC each day (no park hopping)
- EARLY ADMISSION to Disneyland every day that it is offered
- Pre-issued Fast Pass
- Miscellaneous other featuers

To find all the hotels that participate as Good Neighbor hotels, you can check out Disneyland's official website. :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

Michelle beat me to it, but answered about the same :D

I'd get the list of hotels right off the Disneyland website. The only one I can name for *certain* that is on that list is the Best Western Park Place Inn. I'm *almost* positive that the Candy Cane, Castle Inn & Suites (poor! bad review from me but is listed), and Fairfield Inn are also included in that list, but those are the only ones I can name off the top of my head and I only *know* the BWPP is one because I just stayed there -- and I give it high marks for a non-Disney hotel.

Yes, you can (or have been able to in the past) get the flex passes directly from the hotel, but it *is* an extra fee for early entry in some cases. If you make your reservation through Disney Travel (or use Dreams Unlimited, since they go through the Disney Travel Company) then your pass automatically includes at least one EE.

In my experience (and this may be different now, I'd ask to be certain) the 3-day flex passes only give you early entry for *one* use. The rest of the days you can't use EE even if it's available. The *five day* passes, however, give you up to 5 EE uses and aren't much more expensive.

I would really recommend at least getting a quote through Dreams Unlimited or straight from the Disney website if you want to be able to use the Early Entry. The travel packages are worthwhile for Disneyland. You get several coupons (only some of which we used), one free "use on any Fastpass ride at any time" fast pass per person, and vouchers for a free gift -- in our case that was a free Disney Travel Company pin and lanyard. You also get a "magical moments feature" or something like that, which we didn't use. Our options were a specific breakfast (which we didn't want), or one of two tours. If we'd had one more day there, we *would* have done the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour. All of that comes in the package, so IMHO it's much worth it :D

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

I can get EE for all times offered during my stay, if I....
1. Stay at one of the three owned DL resorts.
2. Or book a trip directly through DL and stay at their hotel or their good neighbor hotel.
3. Or book at trip directly through an agency who books directly through DL.
Also a flex pass is mentioned, but is a park hopper (now there are two parks or is this necessary), length of stay kind of pass sold ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter