For Ragdoll lovers

stormi65

<font color=FF99FF>I love the Magic Kingdom the be
These are my 2 spoiled boys Meeko and Nanook. They like to sit like book ends sometimes :)

meekoandnanooklookingatcamera.jpg
:

Thoes are some large, but very cute cats. :D

They are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

I love cats, all cats.....LOL! I really need to get some new pics of mine to post!!!!

Oh I have a Meeko too although most of the time I call him Meeky Mouse.

awwwwww theyre adorable! I noticed your doggie this morning too what a beautiful baby!!

Thank you for the compliments.

The boys weigh 20 lbs. each. They are BIG boys but gentle giants.

and as you know I loooovvveeee your cats. I can't wait to I get mine.

I love Ragdolls!!! My first Ragdoll, unforunately passed away in January at 4, from congentive heart failure. But my new fur baby is here!! I wish I could figure out how to post a picture of him. He's 7 months old and already weighs 12 lbs!!!!:earseek: The breeder thinks he's going to get up to 30 lbs when he's fully grown. YIKES!!!:earseek: stormi65 - Your bi-colors are beautiful!!! I think it's great you have a sealpoint and a bluepoint! Spencer is a Sealpoint Lynx, and is truly a gentle giant as well!!!

jel0511- I'd love to see a picture of your kitten. How old did your other ragdoll live to be? Nanook's breeder had heart scans done on the kittens to make sure there would be no problems. He was one of 9 kittens in the litter!

30 lbs. is HUGE!!:earseek: Your young fellow is going to be impressive and apparently very tall. Meeko ( seal-point) is slightly taller than Nanook. Meeko is at about 14 inches tall. Nanook is a blue lynx bi color.

I have a "fake" ragdoll--his mother came from the shelter (yikes!), and the friend who got her, didn't know she was female until right before the kittens came! So, that's how I got Smudge. He has the blue eyes, extra toes, and a face like a white tiger--don't know what his dad was, of course, but he's just gorgeous. They are absolutely the best cats. I told DH, when Smudge goes, I have to have another one. We have 4 other cats, but there's none like Smudge. He's just such a character! I do have to say, he's looking awfully thin compared to stormi65's--I'm sure he would attribute this to not getting proper nutrition. He's been known to steal pork roasts off the counter, and once ate an entire pot of meatballs! But hey, you gotta love him!

I know my kitties look "full and healthy:rolleyes: " but I swear I only feed them dry cat food, NEVER any table scraps!!!
Imagine if I fed them any extras, I'd have to roll them around, cuz they couldn't walk.:)

They're just big:)

Meeko likes to curl up in his bed and watch tv.

meekoinnanooksbabybed.jpg
[/IMG]

HI, Love the pics of your babies. We have 2 Ragdolls, a seal point boy and a seal mitted female, wish I knew how to post pics on here. They are 1 and 2 years old. They are great!! Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter