For Good - From Wicked

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
I downloaded the full version of this song tonight from iTunes. I have never been lucky enough to see the show or even hear its soundtrack, but I must admit that this song brought some comfort to me. I definitely feel better after listening to it.

Just thought I'd share.

If you ever have the chance to see Wicked, Nikki, take it! It is such an incredible show. Just make sure to take some tissues (okay...maybe a lot). And now, because of Bawb, it has a new meaning to me. "For Good" is amazing. Just because someone is gone, doesn't mean they're forgotten. Some people will always be important to us and play a role in our life.

I also just downloaded the song and wow! What an amazing song.. :goodvibes

I'm going to have to listen to it (again!) while at work today... That's one of my favorites from the show.

I've probably listened to it 30 times since I downloaded it on Saturday. We are only 3 hours from Chicago, so it's not too far for us to go and see it. Anniversary, Mother's Day... Hmmm, suppose he got the hint.

I was first introduced to Wicked by a Broadway music channel that I had on DISH Network. They played some of the music every now and then and I loved it, so I bought the CD. Loved the whole CD! It was kind of fun trying to figure out what each song meant to the plot line...

Then DH and I went to see the touring production of Wicked in Chicago. This was before they put in the permanent production of the show there in Chicago. AMAZING is the only word I could use to describe the show! I cried like a baby at the end...For Good gets me every danged time.

I've read the book too, but I much prefer the stage version. It's not as dark as the book seems to be...and I always prefer to see the characters come to life on a stage anyway.

I just found out that Wicked will be here in Indianapolis next year!!! WAHOO!!!! I've been dying to see it again, but just couldn't spring for a Chicago weekend to see it. I believe it'll be here June of 2009. I plan to purchase tickets as soon as I can!

And i'm sure that I will cry like a baby again, as the message of the show and the song For Good now has personal meaning.

My DD13 and I saw Wicked a week ago today in NYC and it was wonderful. I actually saw it back in January and knew then I had to bring my DD to see it.
If anyone has a chance to see it...I HIGHLY recommend it!!!

I've probably listened to it 30 times since I downloaded it on Saturday. We are only 3 hours from Chicago, so it's not too far for us to go and see it. Anniversary, Mother's Day... Hmmm, suppose he got the hint.

Oh oh oh, GO SEE IT!! I suggest looking for tickets starting from the main site www.wickedthemusical.com/chicago and go to the bottom, clicking the ticketmaster link.

I'd suggest Loge seats or floor seats. I sat once in the balcony and it's a bit far away (loge is the closest set of seats in the balcony) and I sat once in the dress circle. There you have a limited view of the top of the stage-something you'll WANT to see when you go to this show.

It's prophetic that they all went to see this show with such a great and fitting song (all are great but this one especially)...

I have listened to the song several times too. It's so difficult to think of those things in the moment but someone did an excellent job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter