• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For $1.88 .....UPDATE!!

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
For $1.88 Walmart has several sizes of sports bottle with a ReFreezable inner core that keeps drinks cold!! They come in the new summer colors.

We bought one to try out!

UPDATE-THE FROZEN CORE WORKS GREAT! IT KEEPS WATER COLD FOR 8 HR.[in the house at 75 degrees.]
we haven't had any sun here yet,won't till July 4th]

On paper it sounds great. However once we get to Florida (tomorrow!!!) we won't have a freezer to put it in! But it woudl be good for local trips.

Thanks for posting this! I saw the same kind of water bottles at CVS the other day but they wanted $3.99 a bottle so I can get 2 for the price of 1 now - I'm glad I didn't buy them the other day and I read your post! I'm off to Wal-Mart:D

The bottle says 32 oz's but when I measured with the core,it holds 28 oz's of liquid.

We went ther last night to look for them, but could not find any. Did you find them with the summer stuff or were they in another area of your store? Would love to pick up a couple for our upcoming trip and to have in our camper for summer use.

waldo'smom, We found them by the biggest plastic storage containers[was looking for a linen storage container] by Rubbermaid. The sports bottles were on the end of the counter on a main aisle.

You may need to ask where they are in your store. When I asked where in the world the Brita pitchers were,they took me past automotive to sporting goods!!

we used these for our last trip to WDW. We filled them up with the water from the water fountain and then added some pre-sweeted koolaid that I brought along.

worked great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter