FOP & NRJ FP Availability Doubled As of 9/22 - How Long Will FP Lines Be?

I don't mind if the FP line goes 45 minutes or so. I will be there at Christmas (Christmas Day, actually) so I anticipate the standby lines to be well over 2 hours. I'll take a 45 minutes wait, even an hour, in the FP line if it saves me that insane standby wait. Hopefully they keep this up going into Christmas and don't scale back on the amount of FPs. I am going on Day 5 and was worried about getting one but with so more available I feel more confident about getting one on day 5.

YES & YES. You can be at the turnstiles just before opening and walk right into Navi with a short wait. Arrive earlier and you are in the masses for FOP, but it still might be helpful to arrive early and wait to the left side of the masses.

Just a quick update to say that the 10:37 a.m. FOP FastPass drop has been suspended. However, you never know when similar pixie dust is going to sprinkle down on your MDE. So, as always, keep refreshing that page - hopefully you'll find just the FOP you need!

Refreshing really can work miracles. We got 2 at about 4:00 one after in late August. And we were able to move them to a later, better time so there were more than 1 pair that came up that afternoon.
And we were able to move our afternoon FP for the next day to morning.
I'm sure just needing 2 helped worked in our favor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter