Football boots

Sapper383

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I figured the guys on this board are pretty knowledgeable, so what the hell.

Does anybody know if there are any stores in or near WDW to buy football boots at discount prices or at the very least a lot cheaper than here in the UK. In particular i,m looking for addidas copa mundial boots.

Any ideas?

my sisters lads got some back in 2006, these were nike if i remember. I cant place spotting adidas boots in the adidas outlet stores or in the nike outlets although nike have alsorts of offering in their stores. There is a 'soccer' store (last time we went) in festival bay but this seemed expensive at 1.90 bucks to the gb pound never mind 1.60. Floridamall is a possibility or even chance the larbe adidas store at premium outlets. I will quiz the lads tomorrow if i get a chance:thumbsup2

My DS looked when we there in April but decided it was better to buy over here via Quidco...

went to nike at prime today and they had football boots but DH prefers to get them in the uk as well as the choice is not great over here.

There will be limited styles and sizes at the Premium Outlets just up the road from the Marriott Village. Failing that there could be some at one of the stores at the Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlets too if you can get there.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I figured the guys on this board are pretty knowledgeable, so what the hell.

Does anybody know if there are any stores in or near WDW to buy football boots at discount prices or at the very least a lot cheaper than here in the UK. In particular i,m looking for addidas copa mundial boots.

Any ideas?

Hi, I think you might be disappointed if you're looking for a specific pair of football boots as the choice is a lot more limited than in the UK, especially for a pair of boots that have been out for a few years like the Mundials.

I can remember seeing boots at the Adidas outlets but they were the cheaper end of the range, can't remember seeing boots at the Nike outlet store, though both had football sections.

You could try Footlocker though I don't think that the savings would be that much greater even if you fall lucky with finding the specific pair you're looking for.

Good luck anyway! :thumbsup2

I agree with the others in that you are better off buying them in the UK, and also saves room in your suitcases.

To be honest I have visited loads of sports stores in Orlando over the years but have never really looked at or for football boots.
The sports stores at Premium Outlets as already suggested may be the best option, but I would definitely consider buying here really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter