FoodQuest menu

Dr. M

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where I can find a current menu? I did a search but all I could find was the outdated one when Cheescake Factory used to be the vendor. I'm trying to decide between eating there or leaving Disney Quest to eat at Wolfgang Puck Express. Any ideas?

No one seems to have the menu and maybe that is a sign. There are several excellent places to eat at Downtown Disney, places like Wolfgang Puck Express and Earl of Sandwich and I would recommend you take a break, get your hand stamped and go to one of these for lunch.

Thank you. My husband and I have only eaten at Disney Quest once, but that was back in 2007. We absolutely loved the desserts and the entrees were good too. Since the Cheesecake Factory is no longer involved, I hope they are not offering the typical prepackaged chocolate and carrot cake :eek:

We were there about a month ago but FoodQuest was closed- since it's no longer run by Cheesecake Factory it was kind of just generic WDW fast food.

I would rather eat at Wolfgang Puck's - no question about it.

Thanks Haley. According to the map, Wolfgang Puck Express is at the opposite end of DD. The boats will save our legs from the long hike.

We plan to go to Disney Quest the afternoon we get in and I was wondering about the food there too. Has anyone been there recently and eaten at Foodquest?

Thanks Haley. According to the map, Wolfgang Puck Express is at the opposite end of DD. The boats will save our legs from the long hike.

There is also a Wolfgang's Puck Express right across from DQ

Its all basic burgers, sandwhiches. We normally get a cheese fry to share and eat dinner at WGPE the hike is well worth it IMHO! If you dont want the walk just take the boat!

Like others have said, generic WDW CS food, and ugh, not the best. I thought the eating area was really unclean too. I'm with others, take the break (if you plan on spending more than a couple of hours there anyway, you'll need it) and go to WP/E or Earl or something else, lots of good options. Even the pretzel place has pretzel dogs if you want something and counter service-ish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter