FoodQuest at DQ CS question

ReallyFunMom

DIS Veteran
Any recommendations?

Do the sandwiches/wraps come with a side?

This is pretty good counterservice food since run my Cheesecake Factory, right?

Thanks. DQ is the only park we'll be in besides the waterparks. I've read its best to avoid eating at the waterparks if possible.

Has anyone use a CS credit there? Wondered if the sandwiches came with a side (does not see like it on menu I saw) or if you get to choose a side salad, chips, etc.

The chicken cesear wrap at DQ was wonderful and we got tortilla chips in the basket with it. However, we thought the spaghetti was awful!

Also, we ate 2x at the water parks (1 time at BB and 1 at TL) and both were very good. Obviously, it was counterservice, but the food was still very edible. And your dessert at the waterparks can be any of the Mickey ice cream treats so you don't have to use a snack credit to get them! Them give you a plastic chip at TL and you go back and get your ice cream when you're ready. At BB we simply took our receipt back for our ice cream--but the guy never even looked at the receipt, he just asked which Ice cream we wanted.

The chicken ceasar salad at DQ (on the pizza side) looked great! We didn't try it though. The only side they offered there was a garlic roll. The desserts were wonderful, but very rich. They have to go boxes.

DS had pizza, which was decent. He liked the garlic roll, LOL. DH got an Italian sandwich that he said was ok. The spaghetti was ok as well, nothing great, but it was what I felt like eating so I enjoyed it. They gave us large drinks. And we were able to get a small fountain coke as a snack credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter